Saturday, November 28, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Deck of Fools! The Blog of the Comic!

This is where you come if you want to know what's going on behind the scenes. I'm your host The Demonic Comic, TDC if you're too lazy to type it all out, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

If you've stumbled upon this blog by accident and are wondering what in the world is going on I'll be happy to tell you.

Deck of Fools is my Webcomic, it's brand new, just five pages as of this post and probably dosn't yet need a blog. Alas, this is necessary. You see, DoF was started as a project for my university drawing class, a project which is due in slightly less than two days.

Now I know, you're thinking "But TDC, you can't finish a webcomic in two days." I know. I'm not planning to finish it in two days, I just need to show the work I've done.

And don't worry, I'm not going to drop it at the end of next week. DoF has been in the works for two years now. It has a developed and detailed plot, a beginning, middle, and end, and far too many of my hopes riding on it. It will however go into a short hiatus over the month of December while I'm on holidays and build up a buffer. DoF will return in mid January if you care to stick around.

Just FYI, I really hope you do. I promise it'll be good.
and in case you missed it, here!

No comments:

Post a Comment